Mechanical Force Gauge : Shimpo MF Series
• Mechanical force gauge
• Tare function
• Peak hold
• Available in capacities up to 500N
The Shimpo MF series Mechanical Force Gauges are simple to use and rugged for use in production assembly line and quality checking.
The large 50mm dial indicator offers the user a clear indication of the load force in Kgf with graduations for precise reading. It can also be rotated through 360° for using as a tare weight tool.
This is a basic model Mechanical Force Gauge for compression and tension testing and the ergonomic shape provides comfortable operation use for extended periods. It has no data recording capability.
- High accuracy +/-0.2% F.S
- Tracking or Peak Hold function
- Die-cast aluminium construction
- Reversible display
- Overload capacity to 75Kgf
- Includes standard attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod, large hook and large V-hook)
|MF-1||10N (1kgf)||0.05N (0.005kgf)|
|MF-2||20N (2kgf)||0.01N (0.001kgf)|
|MF-5||50N (5kgf)||0.25N (0.025kgf)|
|MF-10||100N (10kgf)||0.5N (0.05kgf)|
|MF-20||200N (20kgf)||1N (0.1kgf)|
|MF-50||500N (50kgf)||2.5N (0.25kgf)|