Portable Hardness Tester : HTR-1000s
• Portable hardness tester
• Separate impact device for greater accessability
• Multi-angle testing with automatic direction sensor
• Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers conversion
The portable hardness tester HTR-1000s has a separate indenter on a fly lead which makes it useful to perform in a wide range of testing applications; especially where access can be difficult.
It can be set to test in any direction and the results display instantly on screen in common hardness scales such as Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and more (user selectable).
The HTR-1000s also has preset profiles for common materials including Steel, Cast Steel, Tool Steel, Forged Steel, G.C. Iron, Nodular Cast Iron, Cast Aluminium, Brass, Bronze and Copper.
• Auto Conversion to common hardness scales (HRC, HRB, HB, HV Etc.)
• 50 groups internal memory (hardness result, orientation, material, scale)
• Multi-Angle Testing with built-in orientation sensor
• Separate D-Type Probe Indenter
|Impact Device||D-type, separate|
|Hardness Scales||HLD, HB, HRC, HRB, HV, HS|
|Max. Hardness||960 HLD|
|Min. Hardness||170 HLD|
|Memory||50 sets (hardness, scale, direction, material)|
|Power||2 x 1.5v AAA Battery|
|Dimensions||130mm x 76mm x 31mm|