Precison Balance : HCB Series
• Portable precision balances are ideal for usage out in the field
• Built in applications for accumulation, parts counting, %
• Draft sheild.
• Adjustable feet and level.
The HCB series of portable precision balances are ideal for lab work, field use, educational purposes and industrial applications. Specific gravity and density determination are easy with the balance weighing feature. The removable draft shield is used to eliminate wind disturbances in drafty environments. These balances feature an internal calibration weight to allow for reliable readings.
The HCB balances also have built in applications for percentage weighing, parts counting and totalisation/accumulation.
- Units of measure: g, ct, lb, oz, d, GN, Ozt, dWt, MM, TI.T, TL.C, tI.H, T, N, g2
- RS-232 and USB interfaces
- Adjustable feet and level
- 12vDC 800mA adapter / internal rechargeable battery
- Draft shield 132 ø x 90mm high
- Backlit LCD screen with 6 - 16 mm high digits and capacity tracker
|HCB 123||120g||0.001g||120mm ø|
|HCB 153||150g||0.005g||120mm ø|
|HCB 302||300g||0.01g||120mm ø|
|HCB 602||600g||0.02g||120mm ø|
|HCB 602H||600g||0.01g||120mm ø|
|HCB 1002||1000g||0.01g||120mm ø|
|HCB 1502||1500g||0.05g||120mm ø|
|HCB 3001||3000g||0.1g||120mm ø|