Surface Roughness Gauge : TIME 3221
• Superior data capabilities.
• Separate stylus on fly-lead for best access when testing
• Large range of parameters
• Includes magnetic stand to assist with measurement
TIME 3221 is an advanced surface roughness gauge that is a comprehensive testing device. It is designed to allow testing of more difficult to access work pieces and has superior data capabilities.
Separate stylus housing on a fly-lead allows for measuring the roughness of inside or outside of bores on small diameter pipe or tube, stepped gears, o-ring grooves and recessed notches. Industry examples include measuring roughness of cylinder heads or brake discs in Automotive OEM, checking finish of rail track after refurbishment and machined finish on oil & gas pipe line flange faces.
The TIME3221 uses a diamond tipped stylus that accurately traces the surface of the material by measuring the vertical deviations from a uniform centre line and is able to display the results under many parameters including Ra, Rz, Rq, Rp, Rv, Rsk, Rmr to name a few. The results are displayed on the large, high resolution, colour LCD including the waveform trace of the surface and results can be saved to internal memory and managed with the optional extra TimeSurf software.
- • Colour TFT LCD Touch Screen
• USB and RS-232 data
• Wide measuring range ±400µm
• Advanced roughness parameters
• High accuracy inductance pick up
• Separate stylus housing and fly lead for accessibility.
- • Magnetic stand to assist with stylus positioning for precise measurement
|Measured Profile||Roughness, Waviness, Contour|
|Parameter||Ra (0.005µm-16µm) Rz (0.02µm-160µm)|
|Paramater||Rq, Rt, Rp, Rv, R3z, R3y, RzJIS, Rsk, Rsu, Rsm,Rmr, Rx|
|Filter||RC, PC-RC, Gauss, ISO13565|
|Sampling Length "L"||0.25mm, 0.8mm, 2.5mm, 8mm|
|Power||Built in rechargeable battery|
|Detection Principle||Current induction|
|Stylus Force||4mN (0.4gf)|