Digital Durometer : Bareiss HPE-II Series
• Available in common Shore hardness scales of A, D, B, 0, C, 00
• Precision German made, high quality and made for lab use
• 0.1HA accuracy
• 300 Result internal memory
Bareiss HPE-II series precision Digital Durometers is laboratory quality and available in many different Shore scales for the testing of soft to medium hard rubber and elastomers.
Built from strong, yet light weight aluminium it provides stable and accurate measurement with constant contact pressure for the highest accuracy results to 0.1 Shore.
Internal memory data storage of up to 300 results is stored automatically. The saved results can be transferred via RS232 cable to your PC.
The advantages of a digital Durometer over mechanical dial Durometers are the data capabilities and also that results are numerical rather than an interpretation of a needle over a line indication.
- Shore A, B, 0, C, D, D0, 00, 000, L/c, Bareiss variant C (asker C), Densimeter
- DIN 53505, DIN EN ISO 868, NF T 51-174, ASTM D 2240, ISO 7619, BS 903 Part A 26