Single Angle Gloss Meter : GRM-1000
• Digital Gloss Meter used to measure specular reflection.
• Single 60° incidence angle.
• Used on tiles, auto body, polished surfaces, glass etc.
• Auto calibration.
GRM-1000 digital Gloss meter is used to measure the specular reflection of glossy surfaces such as stone & tile, auto body, printed media, polished surfaces and much more. The single 60 degrees incidence angle is used for gloss measurement on many surfaces such as floor tiles, painted metal, plastics and composites, windows and glass.
Operation is simple. Press the 'measure' key and a light beam is directed to the test surface and reflected back into the receiver for a gloss reading. The result is displayed in Gloss Units (GU) for analysis of the specular reflection. The higher the result, the more gloss a surface has.
- • Large, 4-digit LCD with backlight
• Auto calibration (reference tile included)
• Data memory 250 readings
- • Bluetooth communication (Optional extra)
- • Compact size for portability
• Rechargeable battery
|Display||4 Digits LCD Backlit|
|Measuring Geometry||60 degrees|
|Range||0.1 ~ 200 GU|
|Accuracy||+/- 1.0 GU|
|Measuring Aperture||7 x 14 mm|
|Internal Memory||250 readings|
|Power Supply||Built-in rechargeable battery (USB charging)|
|Dimensions||140 x 45 x75 mm|
|Weight|| 305 grams