NDT Coating Thickness Gauge : TE-261
• Measures DFT on metallic substrates
• Probe on fly-lead for access to grooves and channels
• Measuring range 0 ~ 1250µm
Dry film thickness on either magnetic or non-magnetic metal subtrates can be measured using the TE-261 coating thickness gauge.
It features its probe on a fly lead so as to be able to access areas such as channels and grooves which are difficult to access with integrated probe gauges.
Uses include measuring dry film thickness in a variety of applications such as powder coat on furniture, spray paint on automotive and galvanisation.
- •Separate Probe
- •NFe and Fe auto recognition
- •Measuring range 0-1250µm
- •Accuracy ± 1~3%
|Measuring Range||0~1250 μm|
|Resolution||0.1 μm (0~99.9μm); 1 μm (over 100μm)|
|Power||4 x AAA Battery|