Brinell Hardness Tester : THB-3000 Series
• Bench mounted Brinell hardness testers
• Closed loop sensor loading, electronic control
• Test force ranging from 62.5kgf to 3000kgf
Bench mounted Brinell hardness testers for testing of cast iron, forging steel and raw, unfinished materials.
They feature closed loop sensor loading and electronic control system as standard. Model variations include features such as auto-turret and auto focus, automatic loading, dwell and unloading.
Contact us to discuss your application.
- •Closed loop, load cell, force feedback system for reliable load application
- •Adjustable test force range: 62.5kgf to 3000kgf
- •Built-in printer (D and MD variants only)
- •HB Value displayed on LCD screen (D and MD variants only)
|Mass of Impact body||5.5g/5.5g/7.2g||20g||3.0g|
|Max. Hardness of workpiece||940/940/950HV||650HV||1000HV|
|Surface Roughness of workpiece||≤1.6µm||≤6.3µm||≤0.4µm|
|Min weight of workpiece (direct)||>5Kg||>15Kg||>1.5Kg|
|Min weight of workpiece (support)||2~5Kg||5~15Kg||0.5~1.5Kg|
|Min weight of workpiece (coupled)||0.05Kg~2||0.5~5Kg||0.02~0.5Kg|
|Min thickness of workpiece (coupled)||5mm||10mm||1mm|
|Min thickness of hardened layer||0.8mm||1.2mm||0.2mm|
|Hardness of spherical test tip||1600HV|
|Material of spherical test tip||Tungsten Carbide