Precision Balance : PGL Series
• Precision Balances are used for accurate weighing.
• Measuring range of 200g to 20kg.
• RS-232 communication.
• Draft sheild.
• Repeatability 0.001%
The PGL series precision scales have built in applications and weighing modes that are easy to use. The intuitively designed keypad allows access to the main functions quickly and settings can be locked with a supervisor mode.
Communications are simple with the built in bi-directional RS-232 interface that operates with computers and printers.
- Units of measurement: g, kg, mg, ct, lb, oz, d, GN, Ozt, dWt, MM, TL.H, TL.S, TL.T, ti, Tolas, N
- Interface bi-directional RS-232 (standard)
- Repeatability (S.D.) 0.001%
- Linearity (±) 0.002%
- Draft shield
- Backlit LCD display with dual digits (24mm high) with capacity tracker
Power supply: 15VDC, 50/60Hz, 800mA (input voltage 100-240V, 50/60Hz)
|PGL 203||200g||0.001g||145 x 125 mm|
|PGL 303||300g||0.001g||145 x 125 mm|
|PGL 2002||2000g||0.01g||192 x 192 mm|
|PGL 3002||3000g||0.01g||192 x 192 mm|
|PGL 4001||4000g||0.1g||192 x 192 mm|
|PGL 6001||6000g||0.1g||192 x 192 mm|
|PGL 8001||8000g||0.1g||192 x 192 mm|
|PGL 10001||10kg||0.1g||400 x 300 mm|
|PGL 12001||12kg||0.1g||192 x 192 mm|
|PGL 15001||15kg||0.1g||192 x 192 mm|
|PGL 20001||20kg||0.1g||400 x 300 mm|