Dial Durometer : Teclock GS-720G
• Dial Shore D Durometer
• Manuctured in Japan by Teclock
• Extra stability when testing with wide footprint
• Complies with JIS 6253-2006, ASTM D2240
The Teclock GS-720G is a Shore D scale, mechanical dial type precision Durometer that is manufactured in Japan to the highest of standards.
With a wide 40mm x 16mm footprint for extra stability the GS-720G can be mounted to a test stand and fixed with a generic m6 thread cap.
Shore D Durometer is used for testing of hard rubbers like Viton and plastics, perspex and other similar materials like Gyprock, plasterboard, fibreglass and composites.
- Shore D
- JIS 6253-2006
- ASTM D 2240
- Peak pointer type (lazy arm)
- Conical cone indenter of R0.1mm 35°