Digital Durometer : DSD-A
• Measure hardness of rubbers and soft plastics in Shore A
• On-screen statistics; standard deviation, average and test
• Compact for single hand use
• Optional wireless printer and test stand
The DSD-A digital durometers are simple to operate and are used to test most soft rubbers and elastomers, and soft plastics.
Common applications are for quality control purposes and include testing the hardness of car tyres, shoe soles, gummy bears, bushes and cheeses to name just a few. A durometer works by measuring the resistance to an indentation that is made with a specific spring loading and indentor according to specific test standards such as ASTM D 2240. An essential tool for QC, a durometer is used to measure consistency in a product and that it meets internal specification requirements.
The unit can be used with one hand operation and shows live statistics on its screen. Including the current hardness result, test number, average values and standard deviation.
- • Live statistics - average, standard deviation and test number
• Instant printing of results to wireless, mini printer (optional extra)
- • Easy saving of test data to large internal memory (500 readings)
• Ultra compact, lightweight and ergonomic for easy use
• Mountable in test stand for controlled load application and dwell time (optional extra)
- • Rechargeable internal battery
For further assistance or enquiry on specialist scales please contact us.
|Accuracy||≤ ± 1 HA|
|Power||Ni-MH internal, rechargable|
|Data Output||2.4G wireless printer (Optional)|
|Dimensions||150mm x 50.5mm x 29mm|