Honey Moisture Refractometer : TE-RM30H
• Manual refractometer to measure moisture content in honey
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Easy to use and focus.
• 3 scales for moisture, Brix and Baume
Honey refractometer TE-RM30H is specifically developed for the measurement of water concentration in honey. This unit uses Refractive Index and is fully equipped with automatic temperature compensation that adjusts itself to correct discrepancies during use to give you accurate measurement in any type of ambient temperature. It uses only ambient light so there is no need for batteries or a power source. This unit has a measuring range of 12%-27% water and also features Brix and Baume scales for simultaneous measurement.
- •Easy to use and focus
- •Simple manual calibration
- •Heavy duty and lightweight with aluminium construction
- •Measuring range:
- •12%-27% water (moisture) content
- •58~90% Brix
- •38~43 degrees Baume
- •Resolution 0.5%