Clinical Urine Refractometer : TE-RM200SGRI
• Manual clinical refractometer
• Measure specific gravity of urine, serum protein, RI
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Easy calibration and focus
This clinical refractometer TE-RM200SGRI is specifically designed with the human and veterinary industries in mind. It is equipped with a vivid and sharp rectile chart for easy and comfortable reading. This unit also comes with automatic temperature compensation which automatically adjusts itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use. The TE-RM200SGRI is capable of measuring with high accuracy and provides precise results.
This unit provides a triple scale:
•Urine Specific Gravity (SG)
•Total Serum Protein (SP)
•Refractive Index (RI).
- Equipped with scale measurement that provides direct reading
- Easy to use and focus
- Simple manual calibration
- Accurate testing results
|TE-RM200SGRI||SERUM PROTEIN (SP)||SPECIFIC GRAVITY (SG)||REFRACTIVE INDEX (RI)|
|MEASURING RANGE||0 ~ 12 g/dl||1.000 ~ 1.050SG||1.33ORI ~ 1.36ORI|