NaCl Salinity Refractometer : TE-RM10SG
• Manual refractometer to measure salinity in ppt
• Dual scale; parts per thousand and specific gravity
• Automatic temperature control
• Easy calibration
The TE-RM10SG salinity refractometer provides a direct reading of the specific gravity and concentration (part per thousand) of salt in water. This refractometer has two scales, one scale checks the NaCI levels with a range of 0-100 ppt (with 1 ppt scale divisions) and the other scale gauges specific gravity with a range of 1.000 to 1.070 S.G. These scales both enable the direct determination of salinity in the water that contain dissolved salt with little or no other dissolved solids.
This device is capable of measuring with high accuracy and provides precise results. It is equipped with a vivid and sharp reticle chart for easy reading, it also uses ambient light only, so therefore, no batteries or power source are needed.
Measuring ranges 0-100 ppt of NaCI and 1.000 to 1.070 specific gravity (0-10%)
- Divisions 1ppt/0.001 specific gravity
- Equipped with automatic temperature control that automatically adjusts itself during use
- Measures at a high accuracy and provides precise results
- Easy to focus and calibrate