Digital Urine Refractometer : Atago PAL-10S
• Digital refractometer for measuring specific gravity of urine
• Used to test hydration levels
• Measurement range 1.000 to 1.060
• Accuracy ± 0.001
The PAL-10S from Atago Japan is a dedicated specific gravity meter that measures urine in the range of S.G. 1.000 to 1.060 to determine hydration levels in humans.
It is the ideal apparatus for testing hydration levels in athletes and animals as well as being a helpful tool for law enforcement officers, probation officers, hospitals, veterinary clinics, health care workers and sports scientists.
The PAL-10S is equipped with automatic temperature compensation. It is also dust tight and protected against water jets, therefore making cleaning as easy as rinsing it under running water.
- •Simple to use
- •Measurement range S.G. 1.000 to 1.060
- •Accuracy to +/- 0.001
- •Ambient temperature 10 to 35°
- •Result within 3 seconds
- •International protection class IP65
- •Dust tight and protected against water jets
- •2 x AAA batteries
- •Light and compact for portability