Skid Resistance Friction Tester : TE-A113
• Perform measurement tests of surface friction and skid resistance.
• Standards: AS/NZS 4586:1999
• Used on pavement (road asphalt)
• Can also be used on pedestrian surface materials.
A pendulum skid resistance floor slip tester was originally designed for use on asphalt road applications and are also commonly used for and known as floor slip testers. They measure the skid resistance of pedestrian floor materials such as tiles, polished boards, concrete, asphalt and more. This is especially critical in public access areas, such as shopping malls, car parks etc for health and safety regulation compliance.
Designed to meet testing to AS/NZS 4586:1999 standard for slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials.
The Pendulum Skid Tester measures the frictional resistance between a rubber slider mounted on the end of a pendulum arm and the test surface. This provides engineers with a routine method of checking the resistance of wet and dry surfaces to slipping and skidding, both in the lab and on site.
- Portable skid resistance and friction tester, (height adjustable)
- Sturdy case with foam inserts for transport
- F’ Scale Built in, for use with small slider (PSV test)
- Customer chosen slider (TRRL3.0, TRRL1.250, Four S)
- Brush, C-spanner, feet pads and water sprayer bottle