Coating Thickness Gauge : Surfix® easy
• Integrated or external probe option
• Handy pocket sized and convenient to carry around
• On-screen display of statistics
• Automatic substrate recognition
The Surfix® easy coating thickness is gauge is small and handy to carry around. It features an integrated or external probe and a v-groove in the plastic foot for improved stability on curved surfaces. The probe has a hard wearing tip providing almost unlimited durability in paint and repair shops, steel and automotive industries.
Available in either Ferrous, Non Ferrous and combination Ferrous-Non Ferrous models. The combination model features automatic recognition of substrate and sets the measuring mode accordingly.
• On-screen statistics.
• Integrated or external probe.
• Automatic substrate recognition.
• Fe, NFe, combined Fe/NFe models available.
• Small and portable.
|Measuring Range||0~3,500µm (iron/steel) / 0~3,000µm (non-ferrous)|
|Resolution||1µm (up to 1,000µm); 2µm (to 2,500µm)|
|Statistics||Standard deviation, min, max, average|
|Dimensions||110mm x 50mm x 25mm|