Coating Thickness Gauge : Surfix® Pro S
• Advanced German made coating thickness gauge
• Interchangeable probes (ferrous, non-ferrous, combined)
• 10,000 values memory with names
• Live statistics
Phynix Surfix® Pro S is an advanced coating thickness gauge manufactured in Germany to the highest of standards. It features interchangeable probes to cover a wide range of uses.
Continuous measurement mode allows large areas to be easily measured and probe recognition and setup is automatic. Data memory is 10,000 values which can be named alphanumerical over an input field and managed in the memory.
Uses are in various industries including Electroplating, Paint, Automotive, Aerospace, Ship building and Research. A wide range of available probes expand the use of this gauge. Please see below for available probes.
• Automatic recognition of material with combination probes.
• Automatic set up of measurement mode.
• Scan mode for continuous measuring.
• Data memory of 10,000 values.
• Input and management of alphanumeric file names.
• Live statistics.
• Data transfer software.
|Measuring Range||Up to 30mm (Probe dependant)|
|Accuracy||Up to ±0.7µm+1%h (Probe dependant)|
|Resolution||0.1µm or <0.2% of value.|
|Statistics||Value, Average, Min, Max, SD|
|Dimensions||137mm x 66mm x 23mm|
|Protection class||IP52 (dust and dripping water)|
|Standards||DIN, ISO, ASTM, BS|
• Ferrous and Non-Ferrous 0~200µm.
• Ferrous and Non-Ferrous 0~1500µm.
• Ferrous only 0~1500µm.
• Non-Ferrous only 0~1500µm.
• Acid-resistant, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous 0~1500µm.
• Acid-resistant, Ferrous only 0~1500µm.
• 90° Ferrous and Non-Ferrous 0~1500µm.
• 90° Ferrous 0~1500µm.
• Ferrous and Non-Ferrous 0~3500µm.
• Ferrous 0~3500µm.
• Ferrous 0~10mm.
• Ferrous 0~20mm.
• Car tyre side wall 0~6.5mm.
• Car tyre tread inside 0~6.5mm.
• Car tyre bead 0~6.5mm.
• Car tyre side wall 0~10mm.
• Car tyre running surface 0~30mm.
• Steel cord conveyor belts 0~20mm.